Large Altitude (Hypobaric) Chamber
The UK’s largest commercial altitude & environmental test chamber
Available for wide-ranging research and test projects
- 2.6 m diameter
- 20 m long (8.5 x 65 ft)
- Lowest pressure – 200 Pascals (1.5 Torr), equivalent to altitude of 42 500m (140 000 ft)
- Operational temperature range -40C to 25C
- The chamber includes penetrations for electrical, fluid, gaseous and data connections
- Equipment calibration and testing for high altitude use
- Testing engines and generators
Minimum hire: 1 x day.
Package includes Elson Space support technician(s).